Friday 31 August 2012

Difference between a man and a woman

God surely had a sense of humour when He gave me four men!  I am sure He handpicked the women whom He gave more than one males to share their lives with!  Luckily I have been blessed with a good sense of humour and always see the funny in a situation!

My hubby and myself decided that these extra kilos we've been picking up lately needs to go....so we started walking.  After a few walks, we decided to join the local gym.  Not being very active lately, we have difficulty fitting into the clothes in the cupboard, and therefor had nothing to wear to gym!

So yesterday we went shopping for a few t-shirts and pants.  Firstly I bought some t-shirts, so my darling hubby asked me if I don't need a bigger size!  I assured him that the ones I had was fine......then we went to another shop to get him some pants.....he took a pair and asked me whether I think they won't be too big!  Looking at the pants, I was sure they were going to be way too small!  But saying that to him would be like fuel on the fire!  So I suggested that he should try it on.  After spending some time in the fitting room, he came out laughing.......they were too small.....and if I thought so before sending him to the fitting room!  We had a great laugh!  I fit into my T's well and would have drowned in the ones he wanted to give me and he took a larger pair of pants! Ha Ha Ha!

My friend sent me this one some time ago, and I think it suits this situation well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment