Friday 3 August 2012

project 37****************butterflies****************

I am working night duty at the moment.  Super cool to have a whole week off after working a week!  Unfortunately I struggle to sleep the first two off night!  In my old house I used to cook or bake when I could not sleep.  In this house I will wake everybody doing that!  So I spend my time on Pinterest in my attempt not to wake everybody.  I just love the ideas you get there!
This was where I saw the baseline for the next attempt.....sorry,  I sometimes see something elsewhere as well to give me new ideas!

The original butterfly had only a wire outline with lace wings.  I altered it by giving it some colour by sewing seed beads around the wire.

This is such an easy project that even a kid could do this!

 ***************************************************
Simply fold a butterfly out of wire.  Sew some off cut lace over the wings.....sew some beads around the wire.....give it a head and some antennae if you feel like it and see......a pretty butterfly!

I want to hang them outside in a tree.........

No comments:

Post a Comment