Monday 20 August 2012

project 51.........another beaded heart

I told you I like hearts!  Made these some time ago....


I formed a heart in the desired size with a firm wire. 

I then took a very fine wire(inside of stove wire!  I simply took the rubber coating off and used the lovely thin strings inside!)  and started making little stems with seed beads!  I made a stem, then wrapped it around the wire once or twice before making another stem.  Continue until the whole wire is filled with masses of little stems.

It is quite time consuming, but a lovely project to do in front of the TV when you do not have to criticise.

I made two with different heart shapes and combined it with a matching ribbon to use on the wall.

PS. The one on the bottom left hand side I bought! Couldn't resist....

No comments:

Post a Comment