Monday 6 August 2012

project 45 - pretty upcycled jars

When we moved to the new house, I had to share the small study with my darling hubby!  Unfortunately he is not the neatest in the study!   So I decided to sort my half....more that everybody could see I am not the master of the mess!

I started making these pretty jars from empty coffee bottles to sort my buttons. Aren't they pretty?  even hubby thought they're pretty!

I decoupaged the lids and a small piece of the same paper or material onto the bottles.  I then cut some letters from newspapers and formed the words with this.  I then decorated it with anything I could find in that specific colour.

I still need some more but you only drink so much coffee!


It is fun to make though, as you have no idea what the end product is going to look like....you just plan and add as you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment