Tuesday 6 March 2012

Welcome

Who would have thought I would do a blog! My kids are disgusted with their mom... they always say that I am technologically retarded..... My husband said "Just be mature!"- he has a pet hate for people taking each other out on facebook! Personally between you and me....thats what irritates me on facebook as well! I think they are just jealous that I have done something all by myself without asking help of one of them! After all, they have much more IT experience than a regular everyday mom of three teenage boys and a husband to team up to make a quadroplet! What made me do this blog?... I have successfully given an old rusted cast iron pot new life today and was so excited about the end product that I just had to share it with someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment