Friday 9 March 2012

HALLO THERE!

I had quite a busy day!  My eldest son and his girlfriend had  their one month together anniversary and mom had to help!  I must admit ...the four men in my house are not very romantic!

Well, we planned a picnic and I had to see to the preparations.  That kept me busy for a while!  Tomorrow I 'll place a photo of the hearts I made to hang from the big tree in our backyard.  I thought it was sweet, although my youngest thought it was terrible!  After he saw the basket, he decided that Monday will be the day he is going yo get a girlfriend.

This afternoon we had to go to the dentist, just to rush home to cook and see the boys and girl off to their youth meeting.  I then cooked tomato sauce.  It looks like the real McCoy! Will place a recipe and photo tomorrow.

Maybe you wonder why my entries are numbered as projects.....I watched the movie 'Julie and Julia' and thought by myself that it will be a great idea to do 365 things in and around the house in a year.  After doing the iron pot, I decided that the year has just begun.....

So please tell your friends to watch this space!

Have a great evening!

Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment