Sunday 11 March 2012

I suppose you wondered why I did not make a post yesterday as promised.....

We have four computers in the house, but five people living here!  So guess who is the odd one out on a Sunday afternoon getting a computer!  Me!  The only female or rose between the thorns!  Surely at this stage I don't see it as the only thorn between the roses as they all feel like a thorn in the flesh begging them for a computer!  Eventually the sport on the telly called my husbands name and voila! Sandra's got her moment!

Last night we had a bit of thunder and we previously lost two computers during thunderstorms, so no one could do anything with a PC.  Today there was homework, and then the games, face book,etc.  At least I can now do the promised tomato sauce! Just check out my staging on my snap!  I really start to enjoy this new toy, although the men are not as positive yet!

I lie awake at night thinking about possibilities!  I am sure we are going to have some good times together!  I would like to hear from you!

Sandra
    xxx

1 comment: