Sunday 25 March 2012

hallo there..........

I am exhausted! We had a very busy week!  Our church had a youth camp this past weekend, and it was very tiring!  It was fun though!  I saw teenagers disgusted eating chicken livers, chicken feet and hearts! One boy came to the conclusion that 'everything on a chicken taste the same'!  At the end the grown-ups were tired, but the youth fired up! Tonight we had three extra youngsters joining our regular home cell! Isn't that a blessing?

Well, with all the excitement there was not a lot of time to do much around the house!  On Wednesday I made a bird feeder and pinched my finger with the pliers until it had a painful blood filled blister.  And then the feeder was so kitch that I did not even want to show it to you!  It is hanging in the tree though, and the wild birds are enjoying the seeds inside.  I am sure they don't mind what the feeder looks like.  My son however said I must just wait for his friends to leave before I hang the 'thing' in the tree!

I am secretly starting to understand why my sons are convinced that I am not only technologically impaired, but totally retarded!  I switched from taking photos with the big camera(just after I managed to change the lenses myself!) to my cellphone as it was easier to download the pictures!  Now I can not find my pictures tonight!  I all of a sudden have a whole volume of 'Modern Talkings' music on my phone!  Must have uploaded/downloaded the wrong thing!

Well this dinosaur has a lot to do and the days are ticking!

Enjoy your day!

Sandra
xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Ag nee, het jy toe weer n birdfeeder probeer maak? Ek wil graag een maak, enige idees? Maar die platvorm moet nogal groot wees want ons het ongeskikte geelvinke wat al die ander voeltjies weg jaag......

    ReplyDelete