Thursday 15 March 2012

PROJECT 10- MAKING A HANDBAG...........

This was my most favourite jean ever!  After wearing it for years, I was sad the day it started to tear on the knees.  I then gave it a second life and still use it today!  I have vut the legs off and closed it at the bottom with a sewing machine.  I added a 'sling' by using fake pearls from my younger days!  Never thought it will be in fashion again!  I then decorated it with buttons from favourite clothes not in use any more either to size or fashion!  The ribbons were from a friends daughters wedding card.  I used little nitty-gritties lying around to finish the decorating.  This way I am going to wear this jean for quite a while still!


The bag at the right was my sons favourite cargo pants.  After seeing what I made with the jean, he offered the pants to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment