Sunday 31 March 2013

Project 198....crochet a tieback

What boredom won't do!  I started making small apricot flowers on night duty without knowing what exactly I wanted to make.  I had two different apricots, and made different shapes and sizes.
 
Seeing them lying on one heap, I decided to make a tieback for a curtain.  I crochet a long chain with an olive colour yarn and started making leaves in different sizes.  You can use whatever is your favourite pattern.
 
I then sewn them onto the chains in no specific order.....some with leaves, other without.  I added see through white glass beads here and there in the centres.
 
It came out so pretty, I first thought to wear it around my neck rather, but I would not have anything to wear it with......so the tieback was a better choice..... 


No comments:

Post a Comment