Wednesday 6 March 2013

Project 179: a tip rather....making individual portions

Ever got aaaahhhhs! when you are already cooking food?  Or does it only happen in my house?

Well, I found a way of fooling everybody!  Just make individual portions of good everyday food, and everybody will be so impressed with the effort, they 'sommer' eat their food!('sommer' is just a South African way of talking!  It is an Afrikaans word that can have more than one meaning, but using it like this it can almost be 'just' or 'just like that')


Pasta dishes work extremely well for this, and it does look pretty as well.  I made macaroni and cheese the other day and decided to take the snap....

I saw at our local Clicks store they have small individual portion serving dishes in the loveliest colours lately.  Quite a pitty I already have these ones that's already in use!  And boy!  I've been using this for the past 20 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment