Wednesday 6 March 2013

Project 172.......bracelet from leftover scrap material

I rediscovered my sewing machine!  Not that it was gone, I just hate sewing.....but I've set it up in my half of the study last week and actually made two dresses since then....one easy one from Pinterest, and a more complicated one from a real pattern....

I love the feeling of the chiffon on my skin, and was playing with the leftover scraps whilst looking at my handwork, so I decided to make a bracelet from the pieces I was playing with......

I simply tied a knot in a ribbon like piece, and started to tie more ribbons around it until it was the desired thickness.  I made the original circle slightly larger than my hand, as it tends to go smaller when you start tying the material around it.   



I then zooshed it up with some ribbon, lace and buttons.......easy way to keep little girls busy!.....pity I only have boys......

No comments:

Post a Comment