Wednesday 6 March 2013

Project 176: 2 minute bracelet

I love vintage type of clothing, and will jazz anything old up to wear it again. Lace and chiffon are my favourites. 

Last year my husband did a wedding.  He married the last born of three sons from dearly beloved friends.  It was quite a privileged to marry all three sons. It was even more special when we recently heard a testimony from a total different person(he was not aware we know the young man) about something he did and how pleased they were with his Christianity.  Well done Corne!

Anyhow, their wedding had a vintage theme, and it was actually so nice to dress up with hats galore!

As thank you gifts the ladies got a string of pearly beads, and the men key rings.  We also got these ribbons with champagne coloured beads around the menus.  For one or other reason I kept the ribbon just as it was. 

The other day I needed something in the colours to match an outfit.....I tied it around my arm with a bow, and voila! A bracelet! 

Handy to keep old stuff sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment