Monday 1 October 2012

project 94........mocha carribean hot chocolat!

I drank this in a famous coffee shop some time ago and paid the price of two cups of coffee for one!  But it was so nice, that I came home and tried my own.....this is what I came up with after a few attempts, and my husband is convinced it tastes the same.....

Use half a cup of coconut milk per serving and half a cup of hot milk.  I first mix 1 heaped teaspoon of a good granulated 100% coffee and 3 heaped teaspoons of hot chocolate with the hand mixer with a little bit of hot milk until it froths.  I then slowly added the hot milk and hot coconut milk to the cup and dusted some cocoa powder on top.  The men still adds some sugar, but it is sweet enough for me, so taste it first.  Yummmmm.............

No comments:

Post a Comment