Wednesday 19 September 2012

project 83...............sweet potatoes with orrange..............

The other day my sweet potatoes were not enough for our family, so I thought of something I always wanted to make, but just never did.......sweet potatoes with orange.....but I did not have a recipe, but I improvised....it was so tasty, the kids told me to remember what I did, because they wanted it again in the future!  Not often I get that response!
I sliced my sweet potatoes in thin slices, and melted butter in a frying pan, and then fried the sweet potatoes until almost done.  I then added some brown sugar, ginger and a couple of sliced oranges and cooked it until done in the orange juice.....it was really tasty.....I had to make it again a couple of nights later!

No comments:

Post a Comment