Wednesday 19 September 2012

project 79........planting propagated plants out in the garden.....

Springs here and the day has come to plant my propagated pellargoniums out in the garden!  It is recently quite warm and both my husband and myself find little things to do in the garden.....He gave the wooden poles between the palisades a new coat of waxol and I transplanted the plants....

I loved them in my kitchen window and was quite sad when they had to move outside!  The other day I bought some pots and would have loved pottery ones, but it did not fit the budget!  Waiting for the last bit of cold to pass, the pots watched me from a corner.....I could not wait to foll them!  Sadly the pellargoniums had to move out.....

I bought some compost and good potting soil......my own compost heap was flooded with the recent rains, and I'll have to make a plan there.....Filled my pot, planted the pellargonium in the centre and some petunias around the edge.....I'll show you what they look like in a couple of weeks, but look at them now!

No comments:

Post a Comment