Tuesday 5 February 2013

I had a rough two weeks!  My sister came to visit, I went to the Kruger park for two days, I worked a week of night duty and I went to Durban with my hubby and from there to the prettiest place close to Richmond to visit my stepbrother and his lovely wife!  I am tired!  All I've done is cooking!  Cooking jams..... pickling veggies......cooking food....

I've tried some new stuff, like cooking rose jam!  And I've done watermelon pieces that I have never done before.  Quite exciting to see the end results.

In half an hour I'm off to the hairdresser, and thereafter to our neighbouring town to take my child to the dentist!  What a hectic schedule!

I plan to upload all the jams tonight when my hubby goes to music practise!  Oh yes, that reminds me.....we even started dancing at church these past two weeks!  Is it new year fever or what!  How are you all managing?  Did your year start running the 5000metre race at a 100 metre pace as well?

See you all later today!

Sandra

1 comment: