Monday 31 December 2012

NEW YEAR 2013

I think you know by now that I am a full time nursing sister working in the ER of our local hospital.  At the moment I am on my week on working night duty. 

Working night duty over the holiday season is quite challenging!  I got to the conclusion that the recession is over in our sunny country!  The poorest of the poor has enough money to drink enough to be admitted in hospital with alcoholic stupor......the middle class has enough money to be admitted with the exact same symptoms, but the diagnose this time around is gastritis.......the rich stay at home, see a private GP and you never hear anything about it again....they rest at home and take enough fluids!

Together with all this alcohol we have our fair share of assaults, motor vehicle accidents and para suicides.  It makes me think....the drunk people are speeding causing accidents...my perfectly sober husband got a fine today for driving 95km/h in a 80 km/h zone on a national road! Hilarius!  What a way to end 2012!

On that note...have a great 2013!  A prosperous one.... a blessed one!

May we all use our God-given talents daily!  If you want to cook....cook!  If you want to knit....knit! Do whatever you love to do with passion whether others like it or not!  Taste is a matter of choice and and not everybody can love the same things. Just do what you are gifted with to the best of your ability and enjoy 2013 with your loved ones!

Love
   Sandra
       xxx  

PS! thanx for support 2012!  My technological skills did not improve much, but I enjoy what I'm doing!
Bye!  I'm off to work!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah my technology skills aint that cool either-started a blog and still trying to figure out how it works!but we will get there!an awesome 2013 to you and your family as well!

    ReplyDelete