Friday 7 December 2012

Project 130: Pretty cool headband

I crochet this headband in the early hours of the morning whilst most of you have been fast asleep!  No pattern at all again.....just a ball of yarn and a crochet hook......

I started off with 20 chain stitches.  I then did the band by doing 3 chains and doing a slip stitch in every second chain from my baseline.  On the turn I just used the openings to put the slip stitches in the next line.

I've fitted it around my head a couple of times to know when to end.  There is nothing so frustrating than to get a headband that is too big as it had a standard measurement!

I have sewn it together and ended it off by doing a row of single trebles all around and adding some crochet flowers.....just make your favourite ones....

Pretty cool.......unfortunately I've cut my hair quite short last month and it does not look well with the headband!  Am growing my fringe again now!

No comments:

Post a Comment