Monday 27 May 2013

project 231.....a scrap material flower bangle

I'm on a mission to try different scrap material flowers!  Some are more successfull than others.  I made a bangle from this one.

Cut 5 circles from different pieces of material.  I used a velvety brown piece for 3 circles and made two from a lacy piece of material.

Fold 3 pieces seperately in half and then in quarters.  Put them all on top of each other and secure by sewing the bottom corners together.  Then flatten the other two pieces and place them underneath.  Sew everything together again(I used the lace pieces for this).

Now zoosh it up with some beads and a piece of ribbon to tie it around your arm.  I made a pink one as well and added a safety pin at the back and some seedbeads to look like waterdrops. Quick and easy to zoosh up a plain cardigan!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment