Tuesday 27 November 2012

project 116......a cellphone bag for my son

I don't know where you are living, but here with us hand knitted stuff are a total no go for a teenager!  Worse a hand knitted item by your mother or grandmother!

To my surprise my son came home the other day and ordered a blue hand knitted bag for his cellphone!  I first ignored the request as I thought it was a joke, but after a few days he reminded me of it again.  All the ladies in the wool shop had a good laugh about it when I went to buy one ball of blue wool!

I decided to do it in tunesic crochet as it is quick and neat.  I started off with 26 stitches and did it two rows longer than the actual phone.  I've sewn it together and could not believe he was using it!  And he is still using it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment