Wednesday 16 October 2013

project 261.....the best hot chocolat

My husband asked me yesterday why I don't blog anymore, as I always enjoyed doing it.  My excuse....all I am doing is hundreds of felt key-rings....and cooking!  You see, my sister recently started a small gift shop, and I took her about fifty of my felt key-rings.  She sold more than half even before she opened, and now it seems to me that's all I'm doing lately!......And cooking for my hungry family!  But it made me think that I am really neglecting this baby of mine, so I am back.....even if you are getting recipes for some time!

I saw this hot chocolate recipe on TV one night, and it was a hit from the first night!  Much better than those shop bought stuff you get in a plastic container!

For one cup......

Heat 250 ml of milk on the stove top with 2-3 teaspoons of brown sugar.  In a bowl mix 10 ml cocoa powder and 5 ml maizena with a little milk from your pot.  When milk is warm, add the cocoa mixture and a small pinch of salt.  Allow tessence.
o thicken slightly and stir in 2.5 ml vanilla

No comments:

Post a Comment