Wednesday 2 May 2012

Hi everybody!

I am connected again!  Can not believe how long a month without Internet can be!

We have moved to a new house in town during April and changing lines took some time! But we are connected now and I am back on track!

It was a difficult time in my life!  I loved the smallholding.  I loved my big house. I loved the quietness.  I loved everything at home! 

Home has a new meaning for me now!  I had to adapt by having neighbours close to me now.  I have a next door gardener that is peeping over the wall and follow my every movement.  I have a smaller house and with that had to get rid of some stuff.  I realised that a person does not need all the stuff you gather, but it is still not nice!  The only positive thing for me at the moment is that we are staying around the corner from the school and suddenly the days are longer because the boys can come and go as they are pleased!  They walk to school now and it takes them less than 5 minutes!  On the other side....I have a lot of kids around daily as it is close for all the friends!  The cookie jars used to empty fast, but now it is worse!  They don't last at all!

Well, I am sure I'll get used to this new lifestyle!  They say it it safer as well, but I never felt unsafe on the smallholding.  People visiting did.....

I haven't been very busy with anything else than unpacking and re-arranging, but I am sorted  now and soon will be my old self!

Thanx for being patient!

Sandra
  xxx     

No comments:

Post a Comment